- Lean Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Administration
- Interim Management
- Project Management
- Process optimization
- Training and Coaching
- Reorganization and restructuring
Is your company facing financial problems or do you expect negative effects of future market trends or the development of costs? It’s never too late to react, even if you are already experiencing losses. The objective of every successful company should be to anticipate changes in market trends instead of merely reacting to them. We support you in optimizing the processes.
We accompany entrepreneurs and companies in reacting to crisis-induced challenges and improving the financial and profit situation of your company. We support you in achieving earnings and efficiency improvements in certain problematic areas or processes. We offer extensive experience in the creation and implementation of restructuring concepts. If required, we assume operational responsibility as Interim Managers.
Our experienced consultants help you to stabilize the situation of your company by quickly implementing the necessary measures. Our objective is to achieve sustainable processes by implementing the Lean Management philosophy. Short-term measures as the reduction of staff and material costs will steer your business back to profitability and establish the principles of Lean Management, providing a successful long-term orientation of your company.
EXAMPLES OF RESTRUCTURING MEASURES ARE:
- Outsourcing of business areas or divisions which do not belong to the core business or which make losses. The objective is to avoid or a least reduce losses.
- Implementing the Lean Management philosophy in order to downsize internal processes with the objective to save time and reduce costs in the time between receiving and dispatching orders.
- Change of market orientation, business model or product range. The objective is a marketable product mix with increase in sales and earnings.
- Identifying synergy potentials and elimination of parallel processes in order to increase profitability.