- Lean Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Administration
- Interim Management
- Project Management
- Process optimization
- Training and Coaching
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Case Studies
SCG offers a wide array of interim experiences and capabilities:
- Managing Director
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Production Manager
EXAMPLES OF INTERIM MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENTS:
Leading international automotive Tier 1 supplier: Specialized in the development and production of injection pumps.
- Support the organization during phase out and shut down of the facilities
- Guarantee the deliveries to the customers and internal companies until final close down
Leading international automotive supplier: Specialized in the development and production of systems, modules and individual plastic components for the interior and exterior of passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Manufacturer of plastic injection parts.
- Restructuring of one subsidiary with the focus on production logistic
- Elaborate and implement a cost reduction program
Highly diversified Tier 1 automotive supplier in the world: Designs, develops and manufactures automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineers and assembles complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers.
- Reorganization of a subsidiary (interiors group).
- Elaboration, Implementation and managing of cost reductions programs.
- Relocation and shut down of a plant.
High-end Sanitary Industry: Designs, manufactures and commercializes best in class fully integrated and high quality products. Main products are: Toilet modules, Interior heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) for the railway industry.
- Manage the company during the restructuring phase.
Global leader in industrial cable and wires systems: Providing optical fibers, cables, cable systems, and related services to the automotive industry and many others. Also provides a unique range of household & electrical appliances, connectors and cables.
- Reorganization of the Spanish and Moroccan business units
- Turn Around Management
Global leader of forklift trucks and warehouse handling equipment
- Manage the production during a new launch of a product
European Market-Leader of powder metal components for the automotive industry, a variety of OEM and Tier-1 manufacturers
- Lead the optimization of the company throughout mergers and acquisition period